Who we’re looking for:
4 to 5 Team Executives to join an exciting new Comms Planning Unit going live from 2nd January 2013. This is a terrific opportunity to develop your media career in one of the most strategic and dynamic media agencies working with one of the world’s largest and most innovative advertisers. We are looking for bright, enthusiastic and passionate Team Executives with a real passion for media/communications and an interest in consumer behaviour.
Who we are:
PHD is a global media and communications agency that has been built on a culture of thought leadership, creativity and innovation. We are committed to leading the industry with thought provoking opinion and pioneering thinking. We always try to find a better way for our clients.
What the role entails:
The Team Executive will work closely with their Media Manager on specific brand communications planning and communication/co-ordination with local market agencies. They will also be involved in on-going projects and ad hoc requests from the client as required.
What the recruitment process entails:
Selected applicants will be invited to attend an assessment day on Tuesday 13th November 2012.
If you would like the opportunity to attend our assessment day, you need to do two things:
1. Answer the following question (maximum of 150 words):
Marmite has over 900,000 likes on Facebook. Why do people ‘like’ a brand on Facebook, and what should we recommend the client do with this group of people?
[IMPORTANT: Please can you put your answer to the question at the end of your CV so that you only need to upload one document]
2. Attach your CV
QUALITIES & EXPERIENCE
- Either a graduate or already a media executive with up to 1 years’ experience.
- A real interest in media communications – including digital and social media channels.
- Very well organised and IT literate (all Microsoft Office programmes).
- Accurate and numerate.
- A good written and oral communicator.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary – competitive
- Benefits include private medical scheme, group pension scheme, life assurance, permanent health insurance – all subject to conditions of schemes & policies.
2nd January 2013
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
6th November 2012
Please send through completed applications to Ayan.Osman@phdnetwork.com by 6th November 2012.